The people who work at Affinity Wealth Solutions not only have the knowledge and experience to help you pursue your financial goals, but we also happen to be extremely great people, too! We are always ready to address your concerns, answer your questions, and put you at ease.
Christopher G. DeRuyver
President and Founder
- Graduated from the University of Michigan with a BA in economics in 1993
- Registration, FINRA Series
- 7 (General Securities Representative)
- 63 (Uniform Securities Act/Blue Sky Laws)
- 65 (Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam)
- State Life, Health, and Variable Contracts certifications
- Professional certification
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network®, Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser
Since beginning his career in 1993, Chris has dedicated himself to providing the highest level of client service. The top priority of Affinity Wealth Solutions is to provide a truly comprehensive approach to financial planning, with a focus on sound ethical guidance.
Chris and his wife, Robyn, live in Dexter, Michigan, with their children, Nate, Zachy, Hadley, and Mila; and their dog, Willow. They enjoy taking full advantage of everything that Pure Michigan has to offer. Their favorites activities include camping, hiking, skiing, golfing, biking, and going to the beach.