The people who work at Affinity Wealth Solutions not only have the knowledge and experience to help you pursue your financial goals, but we also happen to be extremely great people, too! We are always ready to address your concerns, answer your questions, and put you at ease.
Christopher G. DeRuyver
President and Founder
- Graduated from the University of Michigan with a BA in economics in 1993
- Registration, FINRA Series
- 7 (General Securities Representative)
- 63 (Uniform Securities Act/Blue Sky Laws)
- 65 (Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam)
- State Life, Health and Variable Contracts certifications
- Professional Certification
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Investment Adviser Representative of Commonwealth Financial Network®, Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser
Since beginning his career in 1993, Chris has dedicated himself to providing the highest level of client service. The top priority of Affinity Wealth Solutions is to provide a truly comprehensive approach to financial planning, with a focus on sound ethical guidance.
Chris and his wife, Robyn, live in Dexter, MI, with their children (Nate, Zach, and Hadley), and their dog Willow.
Christopher DeRuyver is proud to have been recognized as a Business Experience advisor for 2016—a distinction based on annual production that places him among the top 49 percent of advisors affiliated with Commonwealth Financial Network.
Each year, Commonwealth, the broker/dealer–RIA that helps us process investment transactions on your behalf, recognizes Business Experience advisors by inviting them to an exclusive gathering of their peers, leading industry experts, and Commonwealth home office staff. Business Experience advisors benefit from an intensive learning and networking experience designed to help them hone their expertise, share best practices, and provide ever-higher levels of service, education, and leadership to their clients.